Hauptbereich für Diskussionen.
Antworten
Girllover24

Aus dem GSA-Forum (könnte euch auch interessieren)

Beitrag von Girllover24 »

Lund University "Understanding Cultural Narratives and the Meaning-Making Process in Minor-Attracted Individuals"

Ungelesener Beitrag Sa 9. Mär 2024, 11:33
Und weiter gehts ;)

In der Vergangenheit hat Celine schon um eure Mitarbeit gefragt.

Do you want to participate in a study?

Beyond Stereotypes: Understanding Cultural Narratives and the Meaning-Making Process in Minor-Attracted Individuals

Dear Gemeinsam statt allein Member,

My name is Celine Amnell, and I'm currently pursuing my Master's degree at Lund University, Sweden. I am inviting you to participate in a study focusing on understanding how individuals attracted to children feel, think, and experience their attraction to children. The study will examine themes related to stigma, your feelings towards children and your thoughts on platonic interactions with children. The results from this thesis are expected to contribute to a better understanding of the subjective experiences of individuals attracted to children and reduce stigma.

To participate in this study, you must be 18 years or older and attracted to children. You are welcome to participate regardless of your gender identity label. Participation in this study is entirely voluntary. You have the option to participate in this study or not. This study uses both interviews and an online survey. As a participant, you can choose to participate in both the survey and the interview or either one of them.

If you decide to participate, the online survey will take 15-40 minutes to complete and can be accessed at the following link: https://www.soscisurvey.de/MAPsThesisProject/

You can contact me using the contact details provided below to participate in an interview. Depending on your preference, an interview can take place via chat (e.g. Session or Element) or audio (e.g. Zoom with End-2- End Encryption).

If you have any more questions, I will be happy to answer them. You can reach me via chat or email.

Contact information:

Email: [email protected]

Element: @mscceline:matrix.org

Session ID: 052d4ad14f56310e88baa87c5bbb0db2efd67bd4a71ca47c07ac73b4479465352a

Sincerely,

Celine Amnell
Karamello
AoA: 3-13

Re: Aus dem GSA-Forum (könnte euch auch interessieren)

Beitrag von Karamello »

Die Studie ist sehr fundiert und berücksichtigt besonders das Stigma, dem man als Pädo ausgesetzt ist. Also mal was anderes als andere Studien, wo einem sexuelle Fantasien präsentiert werden und man dann schreiben würde, was man machen würde wenn man ein Kind missbraucht hat. Das ist schon sehr komisch teilweise und bedient Klischees des Missbrauchtäters. Diese Studie hier ist aber anders.
Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn - ich kann die Studie nur sehr empfehlen!
männlich / 24 / nicht-exklusiv / Kleine Mädchen :herz:
https://gegen-das-puppenverbot.de/ #würdevoll Sexualität (er)leben
Antworten